8th OCTOBER 2019
09.30 - 12.30
The Gateway, North Methven Street
Perth and Kinross
PH1 5PP Scotland
An Introduction to Social Media
Aimed at beginners, this workshop will provide an overview of social media basics for your social enterprise, community group or charity.
This free workshop will provide an overview of social media basics, the pros and cons of each platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn), and tips for getting started with a content strategy for your third sector organisation.
Tea and coffee will be available on arrival.
- What is social media?
- How can social media help my organisation?
- Risks and drawbacks
- Establishing your identity and your message
- Content strategy
- How to get the best out of Twitter
- Using retweets and hashtags
- Enhancing your profile
- Building connections and recommendations
- How to engage your audience
- Tips on building your following
- How to get started with Instagram