Third Sector and Volunteering Hubs
We can help Third Sector Organisations to:
- Get started, develop and grow
- Involve volunteers effectively
- Source potential funding
- Develop sustainable business plans
- Manage finances and people
- Connect with community planning and joint working initiatives
The Hub has its own dedicated website that you can visit by clicking here.
Our Third Sector and Volunteering Hubs support, develop, and connect voluntary organisations, charities, community groups, social enterprise and volunteering throughout Perth & Kinross.
As the Third Sector Interface (TSI) for Perth & Kinross, the Hubs advocate the interests of the voluntary sector in local statutory partnerships and joint working initiatives.
You can get in touch by calling 01738 567076 or by visiting our dedicated website