Info & Support
PKAVS Adult Carers offer support to unpaid carers over 25 by helping them to overcome challenges that being a carer can bring. These can include:
- Exhaustion, stress and anxiety
- Deteriorating health (both physical and emotional)
- Financial difficulties
How can we can help?
Our trained staff help with issues and offer support through various services including:
- Information, advice and advocacy
- Training and events i.e. dealing with stress, first aid, moving and handling
- Support groups, one-to-ones, therapies and cafes
- Respite services i.e. day clubs
PKAVS Carers and Health & Social Care Partnership
As part of our annual showcase event delivered in collaboration with the Health & Social Care Partnership ‘Carers Connect 2021’ we created an infomercial video explaining the different types of support available for unpaid carers in Perth and Kinross. To find out more information click here to watch the clip.