Alzheimer Scotland are Scotland’s Dementia Charity, making sure that no-one goes through dementia alone.
We offer support and information to people worried about their memory, people living with dementia, people supporting someone living with dementia, and communities.
Alzheimer Scotland offer:
- A local point of contact in Perth and Kinross with our Dementia Advisor (01738 562358 / 07925596232)
- We have a 24 hour Freephone Dementia Helpline (0808 8083000)
- There are 3 Dementia Link Workers working with people receiving Post Diagnostic Support.
- We offer Carer Support Groups, Post-Diagnostic Support Cafes and Dementia Cafes to give people the opportunity to meet others living with dementia, their family members and carers while being able to access information, support and advice.
- Carer, staff and community group Dementia Friends Awareness Sessions
The Dementia Advisor for Perth and Kinross is Fiona Matthews. She is the local point of contact to provide confidential information, advice and support to people living with dementia, their families and friends in the community.