Home | Minority Communities | Info & Support | Housing & Income
Back to Info & Support

Housing & Income

How do I apply for housing support?

For Housing or Homeless inquiries, contact PKC Housing on 01738 476000

I need support applying for Universal Credit and benefits?

Can you help me save money on my Energy Bills/Broadband/Insurance costs?

If you’re struggling to pay your energy bills or are looking for financial advice to save on your fuels cost, you can contact Perth Citizens Advice Bureau on 01738 450580

I need help applying for a Crisis Grant?

Contact PKC Helpline on 0345 30 111 00 for a help applying – They can also help refer to the Foodbank if you need of a food parcel.

This site uses cookies.
ConfigureHide Options
Read our privacy policy

This site uses cookies for marketing, personalisation, and analysis purposes. You can opt out of this at any time or view our full privacy policy for more information.