PKAVS New Website Launch!February 22nd 2022, By Graham Illsley
We are very excited to launch our new website! We have been working on developing this site for two years and have carried out in-depth consultations with our staff, volunteers, beneficiaries, and partners to make sure that it is as helpful and innovative as it can be. Our overriding aim is to improve the wellbeing of the people of Perth & Kinross and empower individuals and communities to be the best that they can be.
Some of the features of our new site include:
- In-depth FAQs
- An Intelligent Question Function
- A Vast Bank of Local Support Services
- Dynamic News & Events Listings
- Extensive Volunteering Opportunities
- A Donation/Fundraising Platform
- Extensive Support Pages
- A Virtual Support Worker … and Much More!
If you have any feedback, suggestions, or queries, we would be more than happy to receive them. Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling us on 01738 567076.