Carers Support Worker (Day Club)
£13,366 per annum (Full-time equivalent would be £16,708 per annum) | Part-time
The carers support worker should be able to demonstrate an awareness and understanding of the needs of carers and the cared for individuals the service supports. Full Details
PKAVS Carers Centre, Perth and Blairgowrie Day Centre
PKAVS has a valued team of over 60 staff and 100 volunteers whose skills and expertise enable us to reach our objectives and have the positive impact that we do. We aim to nurture a skilled and adaptable team, who embody our vision, are leaders and ambassadors, and experience a personal pathway through employment or volunteering.
We are committed to ensuring that our people feel their contributions are valued. We celebrate success, encourage ideas and promote leadership and a learning culture at all levels.
In return for your commitment and skills, we offer excellent benefits and incentives such as:
- Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Competitive Salaries (PKAVS is a Living Wage employer)
- Planned Induction Programme together with relevant job specific training
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive holiday entitlement