Activity Engagement Worker (Creative Wellbeing)
£19,137 per annum pro rata | Part Time
PKAVS Mental Health & Wellbeing Hub are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the team as an Activity Engagement Worker (Creative Wellbeing) Full Details
The Walled Garden, Muirhall Road, Perth, PH2 7BH and Wisecraft, 10 Lower Mill Street, Blairgowrie, Perth, PH10 6NG
PKAVS has a valued team of over 60 staff and 100 volunteers whose skills and expertise enable us to reach our objectives and have the positive impact that we do. We aim to nurture a skilled and adaptable team, who embody our vision, are leaders and ambassadors, and experience a personal pathway through employment or volunteering.
We are committed to ensuring that our people feel their contributions are valued. We celebrate success, encourage ideas and promote leadership and a learning culture at all levels.
In return for your commitment and skills, we offer excellent benefits and incentives such as:
- Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Competitive Salaries (PKAVS is a Living Wage employer)
- Planned Induction Programme together with relevant job specific training
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive holiday entitlement