Volunteering opportunities at PKAVS, Perth & Kinross
At PKAVS, Volunteers are at the heart of our organisation and are essential to everything that we do.
We have been supporting communities across Perth & Kinross for over 50 years; however, there has never been a more exciting time to join us as a volunteer.
We offer an inclusive culture that’s based on compassion, togetherness, speaking from the heart, and our passion for making a positive impact. As a volunteer any expenses are reimbursed and you’ll be provided with training and learning opportunities to help you develop new skills as well as sharing your existing experience and expertise with us.
Benefits of Volunteering at PKAVS
- You will be joining a friendly and welcoming team that is dedicated to making a difference in the local community.
- An opportunity to share your skills, experience, and interests.
- You’ll be provided with a full induction programme to ensure you settle into your volunteering role with ongoing training programmes.
- There will be the opportunity to gain valuable experience and continuous learning.
- We can provide references in relation to your volunteering role if you are going into employment.
Would you like to do a bit of volunteering, meet new people, and help raise vital funds for a fantastic local cause, but can’t commit to a certain time each week? If so, then we’d love to hear from you!
You will receive updates on one-off opportunities such as charity bag packs, fun events, charity collections, and more. If you’d like to be added to our ‘Flexible Fundraiser’ list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01738 567076.
Interested in volunteering?
We have volunteering opportunities across each of our services. If you would like to get involved or have any questions please email us at email@example.com